Naymote Partners for Democratic Development is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Media and Communication Officer to join our team. The Media and Communication Officer will be fully responsible for defining and fully implementing the institution communication strategy, plan, and objectives, internal and external communication for institution, visibility of project/ programs, raising the institution public profile and reputation, website management etc. Link to notice https://tinyurl.com/bdh5wey9.
- In coordination and agreement with the Program Manager (PM), is responsible for defining and fully implementing the institution communication strategy, plan, and objectives.
- Responsible for all internal and external communication, maintain effective communication between staff, donors, partners and target audience regarding the institution programs/projects.
- Retain all information related to projects, programs or activities, regularly update the institution database of project beneficiaries and volunteers.
- Manage and regularly update the institution website, supervise and update the organization blog & social media sites with information and link to other sites.
- Help develop reports from activities implemented and post on website, produce documentaries and provided IT support as needed
- Increase publicity of projects through print and electronic media, as well as, social media campaign.
- Write updates, press releases/ articles, established and maintained relationship with media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication, Information Technology (IT) or political science, specialized training, and professional certificate in a similar field
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills, excellent command of standard Microsoft Office tools, website and social media management, and good knowledge of internet research
- 2 – 3 years of professional experience in a same or similar field of activity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
To apply, please submit a one page motivational letter, resume (maximum 3 pages), contact details of three professional referees and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com. Application Deadline: May 19, 2023. Please indicate “Application for the position of Media & Communication Officer” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Naymote Partners for Democratic Development is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, or religion.