Naymote Partners for Democratic Development is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Program Officer to join our team. The Program Officer will be responsible for program management, implementation, and monitoring, as well as team management and development. Link to notice https://tinyurl.com/mry5kr36
- Develop and implement program strategies, plans, and budgets.
- Monitor program activities to ensure that they are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Manage program staff, providing leadership and direction to ensure that program goals are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with program partners and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that program activities are integrated with organizational activities.
- Ensure that program activities comply with donor requirements and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as Business Administration, International Development, or Public Administration)
- At least 3 years of experience in program management or related field
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop teams
- Experience in project management, including planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
To apply, please submit a one page motivational letter, resume (2 pages), contact details of three professional referees and cover letter to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org . Application Deadline: April 25, 2023. Please indicate “Application for the position of Program Officer” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Naymote Partners for Democratic Development is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, or religion.